This pool run on the new coin STAX
WARNING, the new coin is not compatible with the old stx
Save your wallet before you delete the staxcoin folder and install the new
Link Wallet for download new coin
A swap will be made between the old and the new coin
More details here
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- CGMiner Linux/Windows: Download here
- CGMiner Mac OS X: Download here
- Asteroids GUI Miner Mac OS X: Download here
- BFGMiner Linux/Windows: Download here
- CPU Miner Mac/Linux/Windows: precompiled binaries are available Download here.
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
If you use a command-line miner, type:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://altcoins-mining.com:3567 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://altcoins-mining.com:3567 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a Staxcoin address to recieve payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Staxcoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
5. Advanced cgminer settings / FAQ
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.